Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three Little Pigs- new version

"Once upon a time there were three little pigs. Their names were Quinlynne, Abby & Cadyn." (At this point, I'm trying to not laugh. The three little pigs are girls....and cousins??) Quinlynne was VERY smart & built her house out of bricks. Abby & Cadyn were lazy & just built their houses out of sticks & straw." The story went on for quite a while, then apparently "Uncle Aaron & Mandy joined the lazy pigs Abby & Cadyn in Quinlynne's strong brick house, in fact the whole world can just go ahead and join them. The End."
I had no clue there were so many versions of the Three Little Pigs. Also, tonight there were all sorts of questions. "Momma, did you pick me out of the baby store? Why? Did you want a special girl? (I told her a couple of weeks ago the reason she had curly hair is because that is what God gave her. In response to why God gave her curly hair I told her it was because he thought she was really special, and special people get curly hair. She LOVED that answer & has asked me about it repeatedly.) Did you want a girl named Quinlynne? Why did you name me Quinlynne? How did you get my name, when I was in your belly? Did you know I was gonna come out of your potty? Oh yeah- I came out of your belly, huh??" Oh the questions!!!! What a cute way to end my birthday, though. I detest Sunday birthdays, and this was a way to make me giggle on my special day! Thank you, my smart, pretty, funny daughter!