Monday, December 14, 2009

Cousins & pictures

The Saturday before Thanksgiving my SIL came down so we could take the girls to get their pictures done together. My mom has been wanting a picture of her grandkids, and she wanted them to send out with her Christmas cards. I decided the girls should wear red & black. I didn't think they should be matchy-matchy. It's hard trying to outfit kids when you don't have them with you....especially Abby; she is just a skinny little twig. Everything hangs on her, poor thing. Mandy and I ran out on Friday night to get the finishing touches for the girls' outfits, and we found this dress for Abby. We weren't sure about it since hers was red, black & white. BUT- it turned out GREAT! The girls did spectacularly...it gives us hope. You know how lots of times when you go to get pictures done- you're lucky if you get one or two you really like? Mandy & I had to seriously narrow it down. We were so proud of our girls! I'm not going to post any of the finished product, but let me post some pics of the girls in their outfits. BY the way, I can't get the pictures to go where they're supposed to go...so you have to put the correct caption with each one. I have faith you can do it.

Cadyn trying to check herself out in the mirror.

Look at that little foot. How chubby & adorable is it?

Abby & Quinlynne getting cookies for being so good.

Quinlynne & Abby watching a movie while Mandy & I made decisions.

No comments: