Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Confession about Santa

OK, so I have a confession. I took Quinlynne to the mall, on Sunday, to see Santa. I'm terrible, and setting a bad example...I know. Quinlynne finally, after much coercion, sat on Santa's lap at Uncle Charlie & Aunt Connie's ward Christmas party. On Saturday night Quinlynne told me that she'd forgotten to tell Santa about something she wanted & she thought maybe we should head to the mall so she could tell him. The mall was already closed. The next morning she brought it up again. I decided to just seize the moment...last year we went to the Bass Pro Santa and I got a snapshot. The previous two years, I got something that looked like this:
So, we went to the mall. We got some cute pictures. Quinlynne had a tete-a-tete avec Pere Noel, and she seemed satisfied afterwards. We took some pictures of ourselves, too.

2 comments:

Penny Lynne said...

You know in the one with her screaming and wanting to get the heck out of there is just like me.....cute as a bug huh....love you both

Anonymous said...

HA! Love the screaming pic!! I have never taken my kids to the mall to see Santa, but I would never judge those who do. ;)

PS-Your boots are way sexy.