Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gettin' it all together

Every now & then Quinlynne & I go swimming at our neighbor's pool. I purchased a few things for her to play with in the water. According to this picture, she has a bit of a difficult time getting them all together.
She is doing pretty darn well with her swimming. I'll post some more pics of her second round of swim lessons later. I am rather surprised that they didn't teach them "stroking" with their arms in lessons, though. That is something Quinlynne & I are working on when we are in the pool together. Basically, this year, I just wanted her to become comfortable with the water. That has been accomplished, so that makes me happy. More pics later!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey at least she wants to be in the water now!! We need to get them together before school starts!!