Saturday, July 25, 2009

itchin'

OK, I must confess- I'm itching to be Shandolynne right now. I fear writing this will expose me, and others will think I'm a totally bad person & a bad mom. Don't get me wrong- I would not trade Quinlynne for anything in the world, I feel as though I waited my whole life to have her with me. BUT, sometimes I want to be that girl who used to cut loose & bustamove & just not give a crap what anyone thought. I know you may not think it just by looking at me, but I've got some moves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DO have moves. I have seen them. And just because you're a mom doesn't mean you have to stop having fun! I was at a wedding reception a few years ago, and the DJ was awesome, and lots of old friends were there, and we started dancing some of the moves from high school. I had two women reprimand me for "not acting like a mom", if you can believe it! I told them I felt sorry for them because they were missing all the fun.
Go out! Who gives a crap?! Don't give up the appropriate spontaneous fun parts of yourself just because you're a parent. :)

miamore said...

I 100% agree with Natalie!

Angela said...

Hey hottie!! Don't worry I have the itch too!!