Saturday, July 11, 2009

Are we in Arlen, TX?

Yesterday after swim lessons, Quinlynne & I stopped at Quik Trip. I was feeling particularly horrible, I was so nauseated. So, I was getting myself something to drink to perhaps sip on and help, and I got Quinlynne a Sprite in her cup. As I'm doing this Quinlynne starts chatting it up with some man who apparently does HVAC work, at least that is what his shirt indicated. He was very nice. Quinlynne really had him entertained. Then, she says "What's your name?" He tells her his name is Bill. Quinlynne says "Just like on King of the Hill?" I died. I asked him if he understood what she said. He said he thought he did, but wasn't positive. The other lady standing at the fountain areas was snickering. I told him what Quinlynne had said. He laughed and said that's what he had thought. Does Quinlynne watch KOTH too much??? lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love KOTH, and so do my kids. :)