Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleep dresser

I was studying for my next big test tomorrow. (I could use your prayers again!) About 11:45 Quinlynne's bedroom door opened and she told me she needed to go peepee. Being the loving mother I am, I said "Then go." She went to the restroom then came out and told me she needed ME to lay down with her and turn her music back on. I stood up and caught a glimpse before she was hiding behind the recliner. The precious little girl still had on her Little Mermaid pajama top, but on bottom....she had on pink panties (she had gone to bed in a PullUp), her pink ballet skirt (she had gone to bed in the pajama pants that match her Little Mermaid top), and the piece de resistance.....her ballet slippers. It was all I could not do to laugh and point at her. I very calmly told her that she needed to get her PullUp back on. She kept telling me "Momma, it's so chilly!" I asked her where her pajama pants were and she pulled back her blanket and sheet, and there were her pajama pants and a tap shoe. Hmmm....I'm sure it ALL happened without her conscious knowledge. My precious would never get into mischief of her own devices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily still does stuff like that in her sleep and she's nine! We have to have an alarm system at the house because she has gone outside at night before while sleepwalking. She also can't seem to find the bathroom at night and pees in weird places that she mistakes for the toilet. So weird and frustrating!

Pepple said...

So cute! I love reading all her funny stories!