Friday, February 6, 2009

HI-LAR-EEEE-OUS

I know I've previously referred you to my friend Angie's blog, but you have GOT to go there and read her post called "Photostory Friday"- Anatomy Lesson....or something like that. I promise you, you will laugh your head off. I know stories are always funnier if you personally know the characters involved- but I promise....hilarious!
I will be going to Kansas this weekend to help my brother paint the nursery. So, you'll have to live without me for a few days- please, stifle your cries of sadness. Go check out Angie's blog----let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. word. i had no idea one could be so clueless about their own body!

Angela said...

Well Natalie...that he is!! Thanks! Awww shucks Shan you are a sweetie! Tell Mommacita I hope her "thigh"roid stays in working order during the trip!! Love ya'll!