Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bring it on

We FINALLY got a computer up and running in the Hoffman household. Thank goodness! So, after a new hard drive...and info from the old on transferred over (including pictures), I was looking at some of the pictures stored. (Don't worry- I DO have the majority of them burned onto a disc, so all would not be lost if something terrible happened to the computer.) I think I'll be posting some new pictures and some old pictures of Quinlynne on here- because this will be fun for her to look at one day....right? OK, this first set of pictures may show you what a sick little momma I am. Quinlynne was 9 1/2 months old in these. She was just learning how to climb up into her rocking chair.


She made it up there and was sitting straight.



Then- she face planted into the carpet. I don't know how I caught it on camera, but I did and it's pretty amusing.
Is it wrong of me to have laughed at this? Is it even more wrong to publish it for the world to see??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I would have done the same thing. If they're not hurt it's just too good to not laugh at.

Angela said...

If it IS wrong then I am just one sick puppy right along with you because I am cracking up! Good job catching the face plant!!