Saturday, November 15, 2008

Amusing???

Last night mom and I were in charge of a Bridal Shower for a friend of the family....that we've known literally, since we moved to Broken Arrow in 1983. The bride, April, had a good time- at least she looked like she was having a good time. April's big sister is Brenda, my good friend. Brenda arrived in Broken Arrow with her 3 boys fresh from Arizona this Wednesday. I was so excited to see her. I am super duper excited to get my hands on that newborn of hers, Seth. I told her that I'd dug out my baby sling and washed it. I told her that I'd gone out and dug out the baby sling and put it in the laundry. Mom had been looking at me strangely and asked what I was doing. I informed mom I was going to wash up the ole baby sling so when Brenda and I go out with the kids, I can wear Seth around. Brenda, I think, thought that was hilarious and amusing. I told her that I had to live vicariously and use her newborn. I can hardly wait to get my lips on those adorable cheeks of his! Just so if you see me out and about- I have not been hiding a pregnancy and I did not adopt- I am hogging Seth!

2 comments:

Sally said...

And you sure did have hour hands on that sweet little baby. Why do they have to be so darn irresistable?

Lindsay said...

You looked very happy to have his sweet chubbiness in your arms Sunday!