Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

Again, these are some pictures that I found and I needed to share. In the beginning of August we went to visit my brother and his wife in Independence, KS. It's a nice little town with some very quaint older homes. We enjoyed our time there, and spending time with the fam. While we were there, however- it turned off rainy and with some much cooler than normal temperatures. We did NOT complain! My brother has a great front porch with a porch swing and I took advantage of the rainy weather to go out to the porch swing and read a book. So relaxing! Then, Quinlynne came out and decided she was going to play with the umbrella in the rain- from the porch. So, here are some cute pictures I snapped from that!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey there Shandolynne! I found your blog in a roundabout way from checking out the auction listings for the Summers family. I didn't know them personally but my mom is in their ward now so I got updates from her.

Your daughter is gorgeous, by the way!

I should be down in Tulsa sometime over the Christmas break and would love to hang out with you and Brenda!