Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Doctor

So, I got a letter a few weeks ago saying that Dr. Smith was no longer with South Tulsa Maternity & Pediatrics, so Quin's records had been transferred to another practice. I was a little confused because Dr. Smith was not her PCP. Anyhow, after Quinlynne's visit to the ER with her bladder infection it was time for a follow up with her PCP. Long story short, I had to look all over for a new PCP, and it turns out I was able to get in with a doctor in the practice where the original letter said her records had been sent. Her new PCP is a very nice man. When I took Quinlynne in for her follow up, I was so impressed with how caring, questioning and what a good listener he is. Mom took Quinlynne to the doctor today (she has green snot and again about her bowel issues) and Mom was quite impressed with him, too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my first impression of this new doctor was a correct first impression!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh I need to get my kids a new Dr. so badly. I'm jealous you found a good one.

Jerri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also appreciate your encouraging words.

God Bless you!!

Jerri said...

If you don't mind me asking...where was my blog mentioned?