Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Florence Nightengale?

Well, some of you may already know this. However, I'll go ahead and publish the news. After much trial, tribulation, frustration and heartbreak..... I will be starting Nursing School in January. I was accepted into the Spring 2009 Nursing School at Tulsa Community College. Two years of school and I will finally be able to work as Registered Nurse. (Assuming that I pass the State Boards, of course.)
Along with the acceptance package there was a letter to the family, friends and loved ones of the nursing student- telling them what they should expect and how they can help. I'll be making hundreds of copies of that to give to people! tee hee
So, I know that the next two years will be torture and Hell- but I'm expecting it and it's such a small price to pay for what I really want to do. Hopefully- I'll do well!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You'll do GREAT! Good luck, I know you can do it.