Saturday, September 6, 2008

yummy dinner

OK- I know this is so strange, because I am taking pictures of my food. However, I made a very pretty dinner this week. I grilled chicken, then put sauteed mushrooms and onions. I then placed fresh spinach leaves, the sauteed vegetables and melted meunster cheese on top of the chicken.


I also fried some okra. Now normally, my fried okra has chunks here and there- but this turned out quite pretty as well. The okra was nice and tender and fresh....yummy! We also had some toasted sour dough bread. All in all- I obviously thought it was picture-worthy. I think myGranny would have even been proud of the okra!



1 comment:

Sally said...

That looks delicious! I'm not such a good cook, so if I had something look that pretty I would take a picture too.