Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mustang Sally


We have had Quinlynne's little tricycle for almost a year now. She would get on it and like it, and her feet would touch the pedals, but she just couldn't quite get the concept of actually having to "push" the pedals forward. To tell you the truth- this old back of mine just didn't want to lean over and push her all over, either. It also probably doesn't help that fromthe house to the street our driveway goes uphill a bit. That makes it a little difficult to start out. I also didn't get it because I know they have tricycles at her school and her teachers told me she rode those just fine. Hmmm...was my child doing something for attention?!?!?!


One day about a week or two ago Quinlynne had gone outside with Grandi to water the flowers. Grandi came to the door and told me to grab my camera. Quinlynne had actually gotten on her tricycle and was toodling around all over. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I thought something was really wrong with Samm because she couldn't peddle a bike for a long time. At least Quinlynne knew how and was just being stubborn.

Real Life Roberts said...

All in due time, right!? It just reminds us that they have their own time table for things!