Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Proper attire


I'm obviously going to have to work with Quinlynne on what is proper attire for certain occations. The morning of the 4th of July it was time to put up the big flag on our flagpole (which, by the way, my dad and I made shortly after September 11, 2001) in the front yard. I told Quinlynne she needed to get dressed. That obviously wasn't happening so I decided I'd settle for her to at least put shoes on. So, I told her, repeatedly, "Quinlynne- go put shoes on so we can go outside and raise the flag,". This, my friends, is my daughter's idea of getting dressed.

That's beautiful isn't it? She is wearing a pajama shirt, Little Mermaid panties, and pink snow boots (on the wrong feet). She thought this was very good. So, Grandi and I took her outside in the front yard, raised the flag, tried to teach her to place her hand over her heart, and say the Pledge of Allegiance. Awfully patriotic, isn't she?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute little tushy too! You liberated Mama, letting your younster use her first amendment rights. Freedom of speech at it's finest Quinn.

Sally said...

I like the outfit! At least she has panites on. James "forgets" his underwear all the time.

Anonymous said...

pull the panties down let me see that bare ass