Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Morning After

I was unable to go to clinicals today. So, I WAS able to see Quinlynne's reaction to her pillow this morning. Here it is....It's not the greatest picture- but look at her expression. She was so excited to take that for her nap time!

As a side note- how should I feel when I'm on several LDS singles web sites and I have absolutely ZERO profile views. No one looks at my profile. Do they just see my profile pic in the preview and decide it's not worth even checking out the rest of the profile? I mean really, if you were me- what would your thoughts be?

3 comments:

Angela said...

They don't deserve you and they have NO clue what they are missing!!

Angela said...

Love her new pillowcase btw and I really love the fabric you used for the back!

April said...

Oh, see she loves it!! Hurray for you. Your good mommy meter should have gone way up for that ;). As for the LDS profile...well, I'll have to tell you my thoughts in private...they might get me in trouble if I type them. Keep you chin up girl, the right guy is out there somewhere!