Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rest thine head

Quinlynne has been wanting a pillowcase for her pillow. This is her pillow she takes to school for her naps, and takes in the car for napping while traveling. Today we both had pinkeye. I do so enjoy sharing things like this with my daughter. (She informed me today that I must have just stayed home with her so we could spend some time together.) I had decided to start teaching Quinlynne how to do some needlepoint. But- since I could not find the embroidery floss, we decided to go for the pillowcase project. Quinlynne picked out the fabric she wanted to use for her pillowcase from scraps we had. We just played around until we came up with something we liked.

This is the pillow before.This is the front of the pillow after.
And the back of the pillow after.I will be gone to clinicals in the morning when she gets up. So, I will not be able to see her reaction. I was still working on it when she went to bed this evening. I hope she likes it!!

1 comment:

April said...

Adorable!! She is going to love it.