Monday, April 5, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance (little late)

OK, so did I mention that we've had an Internet virus on our computer? I have not been able to access the Internet at home in over two weeks. A little bit of torture, I'll admit. I have several pictures that I had just transferred from the camera to the computer when we got the virus...and more that I have taken since the Internet issue arose. I'll have to get you all caught up.

Quinlynne went to the stake Daddy-Daughter Dance with Uncle Charlie in February. She had a most excellent time, even though she did not dance at all. How in the heck did she come from my womb? She went to a dance and didn't dance???? That is unfathomable to me! She played with the beads, did other art projects that were offered, took pictures, and ate snacks. I think that's all she told me. She is already talking about the Daddy-Daughter Dance next year. Here are some adorable pictures. Notice Uncle Charlie passed out in the chair upon their return home!

No comments: