Monday, April 5, 2010

Hijacked quilt

I don't know if I ever mentioned this- but I have a fantastic friend who made me the most fun quilt ever. This quilt was made with the intention of me studying under it. It's the perfect weight, it's the perfect length (I can pull it up to my chin & it still goes over my toes), and it's adorable as all get out. Perhaps it is a little too adorable.
Quinlynne has hijacked it as her own. When she is sick or not feeling good she "needs the quilt that Brwenda made you, Momma". I may have to commission Brenda to make another one. Isn't it just the bees' knees? (Say that with a southern accent.) How pathetic does my daughter look in this picture? Poor thing, she really wasn't feeling too well.

5 comments:

Becky said...

So YOU were the lucky one! It's just a gorgeous quilt, I'd hijack it too!!

Brenda said...

It goes perfectly with her ponytails!

Lauri said...

My kids have hijcaked the one Brenda made me too!!

sim said...

nice story,i like this

Angela said...

Um yea if you can't find it....I LOVE THAT QUILT! I would pay her for a quilt like that! You are one lucky girl! I love that picture though.....I love pigtails!