Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm OLD

Quinlynne was at church with Uncle Charlie & Aunt Connie some time back. Long story short- Quinlynne's Primary teacher had this story to tell Uncle Charlie & Aunt Connie:

The teacher introduced herself & had the kids introduce themselves to her. Afterwards, she told them that the lesson that day was going to be from the book of Matthew. Quinlynne raised her hand and said "I know ALL about Matthew. My momma is friends with him. She went to school with him.."

The teacher said she had to suppress her laughter. Quinlynne was soooo serious that she knew all about Matthew. Or course, she was talking about a friend of mine, Matt, from high school. How hilarious is that? I must be really old! I went to high school with Matthew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Because at her age there just can't be more than one Matthew! ha!