Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well hello there!

I know it's been a bit since I last blogged. It's not because NOTHING noteworthy has been happening. You see, I've been busy trying to NOT fail this OB course I'm in right now. The tests are real....humdingers; I"m not even the only one who says this. I won't get into it right now. But sufficeth it to say- I've cried, I've thought of taking a stronger dose of Paxil, I've prayed...let's hope it all works.
In this time interim, we've had the fun experience of getting to spend time with the Kansas Hoffmans. I took some pics of Miss Baby Cadyn fresh from a bath. Adorable.
I promise I did not put that bruise on her forehead. I do enjoy that little girl. She now has her first pair of walkers & is walking. That's right ladies & gentlemen... she is walking before 10 months. Advanced, that's what she is!




No comments: