Wednesday, March 10, 2010

lag in postings

I'm so sorry it has been a few weeks since I posted anything at all. School has kept me quite busy. I thought I wasn't going to pass my OB class. It all came down to the final....seriously. I had like a 74% going into the final. The final was not written by our professors (thank goodness). It was more like the board tests I'll take. The questions were weighted & there were a ton of "pick the MOST CORRECT answer". I sat down to take the test & the first four questions almost killed me. NOTHING like what I had prepared for. Anyhow- you can all rest a little easier because I made a 97.6% on that final. NO CLUE WHATSOEVER how that happened. But ya know what? I'm gonna take it. I ended up passing the class with a high B. Whew! Now tomorrow I start my Pediatric clinicals.
I loaded a ton of new pictures on the computer, then got an internet virus. So- you will all have to wait with baited breath to see new pictures. I know you're just sitting on the edges of your chairs, huh?
I also have some funny Quinlynne sayings, but again- you'll have to wait. I have to get Quinlynne home now (we are at my school) & get us all ready for tomorrow!

No comments: