Sunday, May 2, 2010

Two tests

This week I have two tests. Last week I had 3. Wooh! It keeps me busy. Thank goodness Uncle Charlie & Aunt Connie took Quinlynne for me this weekend. I would be faring much better but my back is acting up. Last week it was nearly impossible to walk a couple of days. I went to a new doctor & he is going to refer me to an Orthopedist. Needless to say, it's difficult to study when one can hardly sit in a chair. The position I am most comfortable in is lying on either one of my sides in bed....difficult to study & not fall asleep that way. Yesterday I was feeling better and tackled making some burp cloths for my aunt to try to sell for me in VanBuren this coming weekend. Maybe I'll take pictures of some of them. They're adorable. I just wanted to post something quickly since it had been a while. Back to get my nose in the books! Oh- and here's a picture of Quinlynne & I on Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing worse than back pain. I am so sorry! My lower back has never been the same since I had my babies who insisted on being both large and posterior inside my way-too-small pelvis. I hope you get some relief from this new doctor. For me, keeping my abdominal and hip pocket workouts a priority really helps my back. If I let them slide, I am in such pain again. It might not work for everyone, but worth a try!

Sally said...

When does the semester end for you? Josh is actual done now but I still can't believe it. I don't think it will set in until I see him walk across the stage. You both looked gorgeous on Easter!

Quin's momma said...

Well Sally- I'm totally excited for you guys! My semester is over on Thursday. I have a class I have to take this summer, too. No rest for the wicked!

Angela said...

Cute pic!