Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Teacher

Quinlynne has now moved up to the 3 year old class at her preschool/daycare. I went to the open house last week, and almost had a breakdown afterwards. I was so sad!!! Her new room is more like a classroom than her old room. They have little centers and different subject areas. I just don't know if I'm ready to have her grow up on me! Don't get me wrong, I'm so very proud of her and her learning accomplishments...but she's my tee-tiny baby girl! Good grief- what am I going to do when she goes to Kindegarten...not to mention High School and college?? I realize that it's my job as a good mom to let her go and let her know how proud I am of her and support her. However, inside I'm thinking to myself "stop growing up, baby girl!" Now why on earth do I let her going to the Super 3'S class affect me so greatly? Sheesh- Shandolynne!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey, where you been? Haven't seen you for ages! I am saying the same to Erin...stay small, but stop crying already!