Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

Our 4th of July was pretty low-key this year. I will say, however, that I thoroughly enjoyed the weather change from its norm. Yes, it was still humid outside. The weather was only in the 80s or low 90s I think, and there was actually a breeze! In the years past it is usually still 98 degrees at 10 pm with 700% humidity and absolutely no breeze. Torture. Hell.

It was nice to be able to sing patriotic songs in Sacrament meeting, especially all the verses of Star Spangled Banner. Quinlynne & Abby wore dresses that Grandi made them. (I didn't get pics of that.) Quinlynne drove me crazy until it was dark enough to shoot off some fireworks. We only had about 4 things to shoot off. Fireworks are just so dang expensive! But, here are some pictures of the Hoffman evening. Don't you love Quinlynne's outfit? Cadyn enjoyed watching her Daddy with sparklers. She is such a little cutie.

No comments: